NES-I/O Version 1.5
An idea by Arcade-TV from circuit-board.de :) Thank you very much!!!
The board replaces the silver box in NES frontloader. On this PCB the following components are included:
- AC input jack
- AC to DC conversion
- MultiAV (SNES and GC(*) are supported)
- PIC16F684 microcontroller to control the NESRGB color palette and reset the console using your controller :D
- The version 1.5 is adding a audio module, which can be replace by a solution you can design. The Blank version provided is acting like the original Borti's design and use the audio from eTIM's NESRGB.
- Board is already assembled, pic programmed and ready to go,
- Bi-Color Common Cathode LED,
- A blank audio module,
- CPU Spacer for the eTim's RGB kit,
- SNES compatible connector (+8$): Hardgold connector, beveled edges, PETG housing.
(note: the housing is printed on demand, so expect a bit of delay in your order)
(note: There is an other version of this mod which avoid to cut the plasic of the shell. It uses a miniDIN 9pin as output: https://trp-retromods.ca/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=76 )
Borti's NES I/O Ver. 1.5
- Product Code: NES_IO_1.5
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: USD $30.00