Famicom Version 1.5 - NOCUT!
/!\ THIS IS A PROTOTYPE. I CANNOT BE HOLD RESPONSIBLE TO ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR CONSOLE /!\
An idea by Arcade-TV from circuit-board.de :) Thank you very much!!!
This is a variant of the famous NES I/O from Borti, but for the Original Famicom!
This version was design to avoid cutting the back of your Front Loader, replacing the SNES A/V Multiout port by a 9pin miniDIN port for RGB and sound "Genesis 2/Megadrive 2 style", and a 3.5mm TRRS jack for the Composite and Stereo (like the Raspberry Pi).
Note: For thr RGB, be sure to have proper attenuation on your SCART cable, or the image will be too dark.
The board replaces the power board Original Famicom. On this PCB the following components are included:
- AC input jack
- 9pin miniDIN output (RGB+Audio)
- 3.5mm TRRS jack output (Composite+Audio)
- AC to DC conversion
- PIC16F684 microcontroller to control the NESRGB color palette and reset the console using your controller :D
- The version 1.5 is adding a audio module, which can be replace by a solution you can design. The Blank version provided is acting like the original Borti's design and use the audio from eTIM's NESRGB.
- Board is already assembled, pic programmed and ready to go,
- Bi-Color Common Anode LED,
- A blank audio module,
- CPU Spacer for the eTim's RGB kit,
Famicom I/O Ver. 1.5 - NOCUT!
- Product Code: FAMICOM_IO_1.5_NOCUT
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: USD $30.00