/!\ PLEASE READ FIRST /!\
I'm limiting the order to five per order just to avoir poeple asking me to print unreasonable amount of housing.
If you want to order "large" number of PCBs (and only PCBs) please look to the other product here:
If you want to replace or have a SNES style connector, this is the PCB for you.
It can be used in multiple way for you DIY project, like a drop in replacement for the original connector, a panel mount, a top loader NES, etc.
The PCB is done in Hardgold (Au:30U"/Ni:120U") with 45° beveled edges for consumer grade mechanical resistant at multiple plug/unplug
You can order:
- Just the PCB, and either order the housing on Shapeways or print it yourself.
- Order the Kit which contain:
- the PCB
- the housing* in PETG (/!\ they are done on demand, so this could delay your order)
- a headpin: straight or 90° (socket housing will have straight by default)
- a M2.5*10mm screw.
- Socket: http://shpws.me/RnLp
- Front Panel: http://shpws.me/RnLr
*Note: Panel mount would need two M2.5 screw + bolt.
|Surface Finish||HARD GOLD (Au:30U"/NI:120U")|
Super Nintendo (SNES) Multi A/V Out
- Product Code: SNES_Connector
- Availability: 10
- Ex Tax: $5.00