NES-I/O Version 1.5 - NOCUT!
An idea by Arcade-TV from circuit-board.de :) Thank you very much!!!
This version was design to avoid cutting the back of your Front Loader, replacing the SNES A/V Multiout port by a 9pin miniDIN port for RGB and sound "Genesis 2/Megadrive 2 style", and a 4pin miniDIN for the SVIDEO.
- YOU NEED TO REMOVE THE 75ohms RESISTORS ON RGB LINES ON eTIM NESRGB, or the image will be too dark,
- YOU MAY HAVE TO TRIM THE PLASTIC OF THE BARRL OF YOUR CABLE,
The board replaces the silver box in NES frontloader. On this PCB the following components are included:
- AC input jack
- AC to DC conversion
- 9pin miniDIN output (RGB+Audio)
- 4pin miniDIN S-VIDEO ouput
- PIC16F684 microcontroller to control the NESRGB color palette and reset the console using your controller :D
- The version 1.5 is adding a audio module, which can be replace by a solution you can design. The Blank version provided is acting like the original Borti's design and use the audio from eTIM's NESRGB.
- Board is already assembled, pic programmed and ready to go,
- Bi-Color Common Cathode LED,
- A blank audio module,
- CPU Spacer for the eTim's RGB kit,
(note: There is an other version of this mod which uses a SNES Multiout, but you'll have to cut the plastic of the bottom shell: https://trp-retromods.ca/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=75 )
Borti's NES I/O Ver. 1.5 - NOCUT!
- Product Code: NES_IO_1.5_NOCUT
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: USD $30.00