Famicom Version 1.5
/!\ THIS IS A PROTOTYPE. I CANNOT BE HOLD RESPONSIBLE TO ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR CONSOLE /!\
An idea by Arcade-TV from circuit-board.de :) Thank you very much!!!
This is a variant of the famous NES I/O from Borti, but for the Original Famicom!
The board replaces the power board Original Famicom. On this PCB the following components are included:
- AC input jack
- AC to DC conversion
- MultiAV (SNES and GC(*) are supported)
- 3.5mm TRRS jack output (Composite+Audio)
- PIC16F684 microcontroller to control the NESRGB color palette and reset the console using your controller :D
- The version 1.5 is adding a audio module, which can be replace by a solution you can design. The Blank version provided is acting like the original Borti's design and use the audio from eTIM's NESRGB.
- Board is already assembled, pic programmed and ready to go,
- Bi-Color Common Anode LED,
- A blank audio module,
- CPU Spacer for the eTim's RGB kit,
- SNES compatible connector (+8$): Hardgold connector, beveled edges, PETG housing.
(note: the housing is printed on demand, so expect a bit of delay in your order)
Famicom I/O Ver. 1.5
- Product Code: Famicom_IO_1.5
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: USD $30.00