SuperGun Minigun Rev 2.5
SuperGun Minigun featuring:
- miniDIN 8pin RGB output
- 3.5mm Strereo jack output
- Stereo MVS/Mono selection
- LowPass filter
- Adjustable RGB attenuation
- Test + Service buttons
- Support additional buttons with external harness and DIP switch
- The Supergun Minigun revision 2.5
- A power cable (+12V, +5V, -5V, GND)
You'll need a PSU with screw terminal and a miniDIN 8pin cable. I recommand to buy a scart from RetroAccess or RetroGamingCable.
/!\ Note: Superguns have their RGB outputs calibrated (with an MVS 0.7v pic to pic) for safety. However it is possible you'll have to adjust those outputs depending of your arcade board.
Enclosure in Option:
- 3 parts with configuration holes on the top
- 3 parts no configuration hole on the top
- 2 parts with configuration holes on the top
- 2 parts no configuration hole son the top
Exemple of enclosure:
|2 Parts no holes on the top:||3 Parts with holes on the top:|
You can also print it yourself:
/!\ Note: Enclosure are done at order, please allow 1 to 2 days of printing.
But you can check on the "Second Hands/Refubrish" section if there's test prints, prints with cosmetic issues or prints where people changed their mind.
SuperGun MiniGun Rev 2.5
- Product Code: MINIGUN_2.5
- Availability: 10
- Ex Tax: $90.00